Congratulations on your graduation! I am so excited to plan a senior session that is all about YOU! My goal for your session is to have fun with you while creating a supermodel experience for you. This is such a huge milestone in your life and should be CELEBRATED!! One day you will look back and treasure the memories of this youthful time in your life! Once again, a huge CONGRATULATIONS! Click here for investment info.
- Please take advantage of a complimentarty phone consultation. We will discuss locations, props, your personality, outfits and your hopes and dreams.
- Bring several outfits to your photography session. I suggest 3 favorites along with an extra jacket or outer layer and extra shoes to mix things up and have items to play with. It’s better to have plenty of options rather than wishing for more.
- Accessorize! Accessorize! And bring lots of options for accessories. Think hats, scarves, jewelry, boot socks, leg warmers, etc.
- Layer! Layer! Especially if you have booked a winter session. Layers are super trendy and give a complete fashion look.
- For the ladies....Don’t forget about hair, makeup and nails. Consider getting your hair and makeup done by a professional. (I have a couple great recommendations if you need them.) A mani and pedi are definitely not necessary but something you might want to consider. Be sure to come with clean and/or freshly painted nails.
- Consider incorporating your interests or hobbies into your shoot…..sports, music, dance, art, pets, a vehicle, etc. This is about YOU and should reflect who you are as well as what you enjoy.